|Low £50/person*/night||Mid £60/person*/night||High £70/person*/night|
Bookings are subject to T&Cs see below
- Pricing is for Charter only - for tuition/courses, please see our Sailing School page
- Pricing is per day aboard Shantih, and is inclusive of VAT @17.5%. Basis of board is bed only.
- Charter fee based on m inimum 4 people; maximum 7 people
- Shantih can accomodate 6 guests in maximum comfort overnight in 3 double cabins, with the option to use the 2nd bunk in the skipper's cabin for a 7th guest if required. Arrangements for small children can be discussed.
- Embarkation is normally at 8pm on day of arrival and departure by 5pm on day of departure. Extensions to disembarkation time can be made by agreement, subject to availability and occupancy, at an additional charge.
- Included free with your charter:- dinghy, outboard with fuel, water.
- Fitted sheets, duvets, blankets and pillows can be provided at £25 per double cabin.
- The Charterer is responsible for the Skipper’s provisioning, any marina or mooring fees away from base and consumed diesel costs. When requested Charterers are expected to assist with essential crewing duties and maintaining a tidy ship. Charterers are expected to leave the yacht as clean and tidy as they found it.
- Charterers should arrange normal holiday insurance.
- Bookings are subject to Terms & Conditions. (right-click, then choose 'save target as' (Internet Explorer) or 'save link as' (Firefox) to download Word Document)