Here is just a brief reminder of a few points before we meet soon at Victoria Dock, Caernarvon. LL55 2PB
Please read the “Info” and “FAQs” on the Sailing School page of the website for details of how RYA courses proceed but come back to me if anything is not clear.
If Chartering (not completing an RYA course) read the Booking Conditions on the Dates/£(Charter) page to be clear what is and is not included.
Call me when you are about 15 minutes from Caernarvon so I can be ready to meet and guide you to the parking area. Use Google Maps to navigate to the Dock and wait for me outside Table Table, “Yr Harbwr” by the barrier.
Don’t forget –
- DECK SHOES or light non-marking footwear.
- WATERPROOFS – like you use for a walk in the hills
- PILLOW CASE – Pillows are on board
- SLEEPING BAG
- PERSONAL TOILETRIES and towel – baby wipes and ear plugs are very good idea too!
- WARM CLOTHING (fleece jackets are ideal being warm and quick to dry), warm hat, scarf or neck towel, gloves and good thick socks
- SEA SICK TABLETS (if you suffer we recommend “Stugeron” or “Dramamine” It is advisable to check with your doctor if you are concerned about taking these. Many of our clients have had success with travel bands.
- SUNGLASSES, sunscreen and lip balm
- STORAGE SPACE is limited onboard; it is recommended that you use a soft hold-all or unframed rucksack as suitcases are extremely difficult to handle and store.