Here is just a brief reminder of a few points before we meet at Holyhead Marina, LL65 1YA.
Please read the Info and Frequently Asked Questions for details of how RYA courses proceed but come back to me if anything is not clear.
If Chartering (not completing an RYA course) read the Terms and Conditions to be clear what is and is not included.
Call me on 07899 990463 when you are about 15 minutes from Holyhead Marina so I can be ready to let you into the secure parking area.
- Deck shoes or light non-marking footwear.
- Waterproofs – like you use for a walk in the hills.
- Pillow case – pillows are on board.
- Sleeping bag.
- Personal toiletries and towel – baby wipes and ear plugs are very good idea too!
- Warm clothing (fleece jackets are ideal being warm and quick to dry), warm hat, scarf or neck towel, gloves and good thick socks.
- Anti sea-sickness tablets (if you suffer). We recommend “Stugeron” or “Dramamine”. It is advisable to check with your doctor or pharmacist before first taking these. Many of our clients have also had success with travel bands.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm.
- Storage space is limited on-board; it is recommended that you use a soft hold-all or unframed rucksack as suitcases are extremely difficult to handle and store.
- Frying bacon, sausages, etc on board is not permitted.