Please note that charters are not currently running as Shantih is cruising to Gibraltar.
“Shantih” is available for skippered charter. Yacht charters provide opportunities for a variety of wonderful occasions: relaxing family holidays, personal development experiences, team building events, reward breaks for outstanding employee performance or as a vehicle for corporate entertainment. Whether you want a day trip, a weekend or even a mini cruise – we can tailor a package to meet your requirements.
We have three bands of pricing, low, mid, and high season:
Low season (1 November – 8 April)
Mid season (9 April – 31 May & 17 September – 31 October)
High season (1 June – 16 September)
£60 / person / night
£70 / person / night
£80 / person / night
- Prices are based on a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 6 in comfort, or 7 with one person sleeping in the saloon. For day sails only, the maximum is 9 guests (depending on weather conditions and at the discretion of the skipper).
- Pricing is for Charter only – for tuition, please see our RYA Courses and Extra Sailing pages.
- Pricing is per day aboard Shantih, and is inclusive of VAT (currently 20%). Basis of board is bed only.
- Shantih can accommodate 6 guests in maximum comfort overnight in 3 double cabins, with the option for one person to sleep in the saloon for a 7th guest if required. Arrangements for small children can be discussed.
- Arrival is normally 0900 on the first day and departure by 5pm on the last day. Extensions to disembarkation time can be made by agreement, subject to availability and occupancy, at an additional charge. It is sometimes possible to arrange for arrival on the evening before – please ask should you require this.
- Included free with your charter: dinghy, outboard with fuel, water.
- The Charterer is responsible for the Skipper’s provisioning, any marina or mooring fees away from base and consumed diesel costs. When requested Charterers are expected to assist with essential crewing duties and maintaining a tidy ship. Charterers are expected to leave the yacht as clean and tidy as they found it.
- Charterers should arrange normal holiday insurance.
- Bookings are subject to Terms & Conditions.